Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake.
You can cook Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake
- You need of For the cake.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of For the Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- For the cake, in a medium bowl combine the sugar and flour. In a large bowl mix the eggs, baking soda and sour cream. Set aside. In a small saucepan combine peanut butter, butter, and water. Bring to a boil. Stir the boiled mixture into the flour mixture, slowly add to sour cream mixture. Mix well. Pour into lightly greased 15 x 10 inch sheet or jelly roll pan..
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- For the frosting,while cake is baking, combine the butter,peanut butter and milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Stir in vanilla. Frosting will be thick. (I sometimes have to add another splash of milk) Pour and spread over cake while both are still warm..