Italian Meatloaf. Pack the meat mixture into an oiled loaf pan, if you do not have a loaf pan, form the meat mixture into a loaf shape on an oiled oven tray or baking dish. Add Italian flavor to a homestyle meat loaf recipe with tomato-basil pasta sauce, Italian breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings flavor this ground beef meatloaf.
Instead of the diced tomato in the. Italian MeatloafEverything that's wonderful about meatloaf, but with a few Italian-friendly ingredients! Start with a simple meatloaf then pour on pasta sauce for quick Italian flavor. You can have Italian Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Meatloaf
- It’s 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 oz of Italian salad dressing mix, dry (1 envelope).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Emeril's Essence seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice, corn & rice are gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of celery salt.
- It’s 2 slice of American cheese, cut into strips.
MORE+ LESS Italian Meatloaf / Polpettone. Italian meatloaf made with ground turkey, sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasonings may very well be the best turkey meatloaf ever! I don't know what your experience was with meatloaf growing. This is an Italian meatloaf version of the famed classic.
Italian Meatloaf step by step
- Add all ingredients, except cheese in bowl; mix well. Shape into loaf in shallow pan. Bake in 350°F oven for 65 minutes..
- Top with cheese strips. Cook for 5 minutes longer..
An Italian meatloaf smothered in an incredible tomato marinara sauce. The meatloaf is cooked in the sauce which infuses it with extra flavour as well as keeping it extra juicy and moist! Pasta sauce, zucchini, mushrooms and mozzarella really make this meatloaf something special. Surprise your family with something different when you make Easy Layered Italian Meatloaf. This Italian meatloaf recipe from RAGڮ is the hidden gem of meatloaves.