Overstuffed Italian Peppers.
You can cook Overstuffed Italian Peppers using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overstuffed Italian Peppers
- Prepare 4 of large green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of cooked white or brown rice.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of sweet italian sauage.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomato.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pressed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasonig.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cup of marinera sauce.
Overstuffed Italian Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut peppers in half from stem to bottom. Drop halves in boiling water for 3 minutes and remove..
- Sauteed onions with garlic, set aside..
- Blend ground beef and sausage, add in sauteed onions with garlic and worcheshire sauce..
- Beat egg and add to mixture, then add rice, tomatoes and seasoning..
- Add 1 cup of sauce to baking dish, place peppers in dish and add meat mixture to peppers..
- Bake covered for 10 minutes. Uncover and extra sauce on top of each pepper and cook for another 10 minutes after that remove from oven top with cheese and return to oven until cheese has completely melted. Remove and enjoy..