You can have Spanish Rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- It’s 2 cups of Jazmin rice.
- It’s 1 of roma tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper Diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 1 cube of tomato boulion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
Spanish Rice step by step
- Pour 2 cups rice in a medium pot. Season with salt, pepper, and ground cummin..
- Add conola oil, bring the pot to high heat and saute rice until brown. About 3 minutes adding your diced onions and peppers after 2..
- After 3 minutes add your Tomatoes and cubed boulion. Sturr for 2 more minutes..
- After 2 more minutes of sturring add your tomato sauce, water and green onions..
- When water comes to a boil, bring heat to medium and let rice cook for 15 minutes covered..
- After 15 minutes, turn heat off and let the pot sit for another 5 minutes covered..
- After 5 minutes, remove cover and let rice sit for 3 more minutes. Then serve..