You can have Spanish Omelette using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelette
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s half of bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of serving/spns cooking oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Spanish Omelette instructions
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and whisk.
- Dice the onion tomato and bell pepper (green capsicum).
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add the onions and fry.
- Add tomatoes and bell pepper and stir until ready.
- Add the eggs and spread by tilting the pan.
- Cook on medium heat and flip with a spatula..
- Cook evenly over on both sides.
- Serve hot. With a dish of choice..