Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos. Spicy pan grilled chicken and avocado tacos topped with a creamy cilantro lime sauce. Take tacos to a whole new level with the addition of avocado and my favorite cilantro cream sauce. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts.
How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated. You can cook Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos
- It’s of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- You need 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- Prepare of zest and juice from one Lime.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of For the Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- You need 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- You need of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For Serving.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
Combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Grilled Chicken Tacos and Spicy Mango Salsa. Prepare tasty and fresh grilled cilantro lime chicken with corn salsa and lime crema. Here's what you need: shredded chicken, sour cream, lime, fresh cilantro, garlic, olive oil, salt, pico de gallo, corn tortillas.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos step by step
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
Grilled avocados on a warm corn tortilla topped with a fresh salsa made from grilled corn, black beans, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice from Dan Seidman of The Chef Dan. Looking for an easy taco recipe? Grilled Fish Tacos w/Cilantro Lime Cabbage Slaw- an easy, healthy dinner that be Serve these up with Mexican Street Corn ! And if you like these fish tacos, try these flavorful Chipotle Fish Taco's Assemble tacos by placing fish in the tortillas, top with cabbage slaw and optional avocado slice. And cilantro lime chicken may just be my new favourite flavour – you can also grill it like I did with these Cilantro Lime Chicken Soba Noodle Bowls!