Italian Sausage lentil soup.
You can cook Italian Sausage lentil soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage lentil soup
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- You need 2 cup of green lentil.
- It’s 3 cup of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 3 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of tomatos, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of beef boulion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 pinches of thyme.
Italian Sausage lentil soup step by step
- Sort and rinse lentils, then add them to the 6 cups water. Bring to boil..
- Brown sausage over medium heat. Add drained meat to the lentils..
- Add chopped veggies to soup..
- Add seasonings and beef boulion..
- Simmer soup for 1 – 2 hours over med/low heat; until veggies are tender..