You can cook Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub
- You need 1 Package of Sub Rolls.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Left over meat balls.
- It’s of Left over spaghetti sauce.
Meatball Sub instructions
- Warm the sauce and meat balls on the stove in a small pot on medium heat..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the sub rolls in half lengthwise, and remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Brush with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Slip the sub rolls into the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted..
- Spoon the meat sauce and the meatballs into the subs and top with slices of provolone cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Cool slightly, cut into servings, and enjoy!.