Mexi Hot wings.
You can have Mexi Hot wings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexi Hot wings
- It’s 1 can of Bag wings.
- You need 1 envelope of McCormicks spicy buffalo seasoning.
- You need 20 dash of Crystal hot sauce.
- Prepare 10 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground New Mexico chili powder.
- It’s 1 can of El Pato spicy tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Jadin Mexican fruit lime seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tabs butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
Mexi Hot wings instructions
- Start by boiling your wings with the onion for about 25min..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Drain your wings and add to a cookie sheet.now sprinkle some of your buffalo seasoning on top of wings..
- In a small pot add all other ingredients bring to a simmer. Taste for seasonings or hotness to your liking.
- Pour almost all the sauce into wings. Reserve about 1/2 a cup. Bake till crisp about 25-30min. Heat remaining sauce a few minutes on stove and top wings again. Enjoy!.