Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
We combined green salsa, green chiles and limes to kick up the flavor of these simple chicken enchiladas. SALSA VERDE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS are a delicious and simple meal perfect for any occasion. These salsa verde enchiladas are stuffed with chicken, salsa verde, cheese, and topped with more sauce, cheese, onions, pico, and crema. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk hidden valley ranch dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mild salsa or use mild verda salsa.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- You need 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- You need 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- Prepare of Vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 cups of mild verda salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- It’s 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- It’s of Sour cream or ranch for topping.
- Prepare of Mild salsa for topping.
Keywords: best enchiladas, chicken enchiladas verde, easy enchilada recipe, enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, salsa verde chicken enchiladas, salsa verde Very flavorful and even better today when I reheated them for lunch. Can't wait to work my way through some of Gina's other recipes. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup ranch dressing, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 1/2 cups salsa and green chiles. Then.
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and pour on 1 cup of salsa verda on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream or ranch and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
Repeat the layering once more, and then top with a final layer of tortillas, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Cover tightly with non-stick foil, or foil that. This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. A quick and easy meal for the family. You can use any type of salsa you like.