You can cook Taco Bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Bowl
- You need 1 package of ground meat (e.g. beef, turkey, chicken).
- It’s 1 package of ground beef taco skillet sauce (Frontera).
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 cup of queso fresco.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican Style Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 bunch of scallion.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- You need 3 of tostada taco bowls (Rio Rancho).
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Taco Bowl step by step
- In the skillet pan sear/saute ground meet. After the meat is cooked through add taco sauce. Continue to simmering for 10-15 minutes (add tiny bit water if needed). At the same time warm up the refried beans..
- Chop or crumb (queso fresco) all the other ingredients to your own preference..
- At the end warm up tostada taco bowls in the oven and serve..