Spanish Rice (My moms recipe).
You can cook Spanish Rice (My moms recipe) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice (My moms recipe)
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburg.
- Prepare 1 of butter, I use roughly 2 large soup spoons. enough to melt in pan to satue rice and onion.
- You need 2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 56 oz of crushed tomatoes (2-28 oz cans).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to your liking.
Spanish Rice (My moms recipe) instructions
- Brown hamburger, drain grease..
- Saute onion and rice in butter over Meduim heat. Be careful not to burn rice..
- Add hamburger to rice and onion.
- Add crushed tomatoes. I also fill each 28 oz empty can with water and add. This will cook your rice..
- Bring to slow simmer, stir often so rice does not stick. I usually cook it for a hour. You may need to add additional water while cooking..
- Salt and pepper to your liking..