Lemon-pepper chicken fajita. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. Fajitas are fun to make, fun to eat and easy to enjoy! Here is my recipe for a stove top version of Lemon Pepper Chicken Fajitas.
The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. You can cook Lemon-pepper chicken fajita using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon-pepper chicken fajita
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast, cut in strips.
- It’s of jalepeno minced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow+Red+1Poblano Pepper.
- You need of Onion & garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of LmnPpr.
- You need 2/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
Chicken with Creamy Garlic Lemon Pepper Sauce. Cooking times will vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts. A twist on an old classic. Directions Place chicken and garlic into a food processor and pulse until ground.
Lemon-pepper chicken fajita step by step
- Slice Peppers & onion. Set aside..
- Combine minced garlic and jalepeno with lemon pepper seasoning, oil and salt in a bowl. This is the marinade..
- Put chicken in the marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat up stove top to med-Hi heat stir frying chicken for 10 mns. Add Peppers + cook like 12 more mns or until chicken is Browning/ caramelizing.
- Can add more oil if drying out…
- Delicious Tacos, with avocados, salsa, tomatos all the toppings!!!.
This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. I know this sounds obvious, but it's what so many people trying to "eat healthy" do. Lemon pepper chicken is very versatile. Simple sides such as green beans, asparagus, broccoli, zucchini, new potatoes and carrots will easily round out Hello!