Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble. Spanish and Portuguese chorizo is typically made with chunks of pork and the sausage is cured. European sausages are often cured and each region has its own Chorizo and scrambled eggs go extremely well together and adding it to a breakfast taco will give you an extra special morning meal. The Best Spanish Chorizo Breakfast Recipes on Yummly
With only eggs and Mexican-style chorizo, these quick and easy scrambled eggs work well when you're looking for a no-cheese breakfast dish. My husband is full Mexican and he taught me this simple and delicious breakfast. This is for two people and I use no more than six eggs for the both of. You can cook Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble
- Prepare 250 grams of Spanish chorizo or sausage.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 pound of cocktail potatoes.
- It’s 2 Springs of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 of green onions finely chopped.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of sour cream.
Breakfast in our culture is the least important meal of the day and we never eat eggs, bacon or burritos. I use store bought vegan chorizo made with gluten, but if you're a celiac or The traditional Spanish scramble is made with potatoes fried in extra virgin olive oil, it's really yummy, but it's not. This Spanish-style egg scramble, made with spicy chorizo and chunks of olive oil-crisped bread, is as satisfying for dinner as it is for breakfast. These breakfast tacos are only as spicy as the chorizo and salsa that you choose but they definitely pack flavor.
Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble step by step
- Boil the cocktail potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft. Let cool and season with salt. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and cooko for 5-7 min and add finely chopped rosemary..
- In a separate pan add the chopped onion and the diced sausage and cook for 5-6 min or until sausage is well cooked. Dice the potatoes and add to the onion and sausage..
- Serve the scramble in two plates. Then fry 2 eggs and serve one on top of each plate, add 3 spoons of sour cream on each plate and chopped green onion..
This Spanish chorizo sausage omelet recipe is a simple one that has lots of flavor with chorizo sausage slices. Spanish chorizo is a firm, dry sausage where most Mexican chorizo is fresh and soft sausage, not cured sausage. If you can't find Spanish Chorizo, use. A Mexican chorizo breakfast burrito recipe with roasted potatoes, soft-scrambled eggs, roasted tomato salsa, and cheese. A spicy Mexican breakfast recipe, chorizo con huevos is made with Mexican chorizo and scrambled eggs served over warmed corn tortillas.