Indian Spice Tea. For many years, our Indian Spice was our only black tea version for what many people know as "chai". Assam tea, freshly ground cardamom, and spices combined together create this hauntingly. Indian tea, also known as chai, is rich and milky, deeply coloured, steaming hot, and boldly Here's how to make Indian chai tea at home: Bring water, milk and chai spices to a simmer in a small.
This recipe was given to me from a lady at church. The Spice House sells muslin bags for holding spices during cooking. It keeps the straining to a minimum. You can have Indian Spice Tea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Spice Tea
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk I used 1.5% fat.
- You need 1 tsp of black tea( any black tea will do ).
- It’s 3 piece of cinnamon bark.
- You need 1 medium of fresh ginger chopped.
- You need 2 of capsules of green cardamon.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar, you can adjust according to your taste.
It was this cup that inspired our version of Indian Spice Chai. So even if you aren't in India brew yourself a pot summon your inner Chai Wallah by calling out "chay-ee! A wide variety of indian tea spices options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and shape. Chai = milky tea = an oh-so-delicious drink.
Indian Spice Tea step by step
- Open the cardamom (we'll use both parts: the shell & the seeds).Break the cinnamon into small pieces. Peel & chop the ginger..
- Put all ingredients into a pot and put it on a stove with medium to high heat. Let the tea come to a boil and then let it boil for 2 minutes. When it starts to boil over, remove it from the heat for a couple of seconds. The tea should rise and fall several times. By this means it becomes a bit creamy. You'll notice that a noticeable amount of liquid will boil away, this is why you have to take approx. a third more milk than fits into your glasses..
- Strain the tea and enjoy!.
Make it with your favorite Lipton® Tea and a secret selection of spices (see recipe). The Spiced Indian Tea recipe out of our category None! This spiced chai tea is a delicious combination of black tea and the spices that make chai into such Our premium black tea mixed with delicious Indian chai spices for a truly remarkable and aromatic. The Masala Chai is a delicious Indian milk tea made with a blend of spices such as cardamom and ginger. There are many versions of this tea, but this recipe is from my Indian neighbor who became.