You can have Italian Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Shrimp
- It’s 2 lb of Shrimp deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large lemon.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of Italian Dressing Seasoning.
Italian Shrimp instructions
- Line cookie sheet with nonstick foil.
- Devein & clean shrimp (it says not to peal them but I will next time).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel garlic & smash a bit with your butcher knife.
- Put butter & garlic on cookie sheet and put in the oven just until the butter is melted..
- Now put the lemons into the butter & garlic and a range a layer..
- Add shrimp on top and spread out into single layer.
- Sprinkle the dry Italian Dressing on top.
- Now pop in the oven for about 15-18 mins.
- Put into serving dish and serve hot..