Lazy Wonton Soup.
You can cook Lazy Wonton Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Wonton Soup
- You need 100 g of Pork Mince *OR Chicken Mince.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Finely Ground White Pepper.
- You need 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 8-10 of Wonton Wrappers *separated, cut in half diagonally into triangles.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Lazy Wonton Soup step by step
- Heat Sesame Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, cook Pork Mince (OR Chicken Mince) and grated Ginger. When cooked, season with Soy Sauce and some Finely Ground White Pepper..
- Add Chicken Stock and bring to the boil over higher heat. Add Wonton Wrappers to the boiling soup, and stir. *Note: Do not add all at once because they tend to stick to each other..
- Cook until Wonton Wrappers are cooked. It won’t take long. Season with Salt if required. Add chopped Spring Onion, sprinkle with extra Finely Ground White Pepper, and enjoy..