Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes.
You can have Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes
- You need of For the Cod:.
- It’s 4 of Cod Steaks.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Leaf.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Pimenton.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Mixed salad.
- It’s of For the Potatoes:.
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 2 of to matoes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander leaf.
- You need pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s pinch of chilli optional.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Combine all the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, coriander, oregano, pimenton and seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk with a fork then pour over the cod and marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 oC Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and cook in the microwave for 7-8 minutes Place the potatoes in the centre of the oven for about 15 minutes, until the skin is crisp.
- Cook the cod steaks for about 10 minutes in a shallow pan over a medium heat Make the salsa by roughly chopping the tomatoes and onion and mixing in the lime juice, coriander, sugar, chilli, garlic and seasoning to taste.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and fill with the salsa Serve the cod on a handful of mixed salad with the salsa sweet potatoes.