Caldo de pollo.
You can have Caldo de pollo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caldo de pollo
- Prepare 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 6-8 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 of hand full of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of hand full of fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 half of head of cabbage.
- It’s 4 of chayote squash.
- You need 1 pound of fresh green beans.
- Prepare of Chooped onion and serrano peppers to garnish.
- Prepare of Lime wedge.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
Caldo de pollo step by step
- In a large soup pan add some salt, chicken and fill pan 3/4 to the top with water..
- Chop up all the veggies and set aside..
- When chicken is almost falling off the bones add all other ingredients and taste for salt. At this time add salt if needed. Allow to cook until veggies are fork tender..
- Dish up some in a nice sized bowl, add chopped onion and cilantro to the top and squeeze a wedge of lime juuce on it..