Arroz Rojo (spanish rice).
You can have Arroz Rojo (spanish rice) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz Rojo (spanish rice)
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice (your choice).
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 slice of Onion cut in half.
- You need 8 oz of Can Tomato sauce (I only use half of this).
- You need 2 tbsp of Chiken bouillon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
Arroz Rojo (spanish rice) instructions
- Turn on your stove at medium tempeture and add the oil to a medium size pan.
- When oil is hot add the rice and onion and let it fry fot 5 min stirring often.
- When the rice gets a golden color (not to brown just a bit golden) add the water, tomato sauce, chiken bouillon and mix well.
- Wait until the water is boiling and then cover and cook at low tempeture.
- Let it cook like this for 13-15 min but keep an eye on it.
- after about 13 min check if the rice still have water you might don't see more water on the top so use a fork and check the bottom on the pan.
- Rice will be ready when the water is all gone and rice is soft let the rice rest for 5 min and then serve hot.