Fully Loaded Spanish Casserole.
You can cook Fully Loaded Spanish Casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fully Loaded Spanish Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 2 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Rotel diced tomatoes & chili.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Green onions, chopped up.
- You need 1 dash of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Fully Loaded Spanish Casserole step by step
- In large skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, then add chicken. Cook for roughly 15 minutes Browning both sides and thawing frozen chicken. Take chicken out of skillet and slice into pieces, put back in skillet add salt, pepper, cumin, garlic, lemon and lime. Continue to cook for another 15 minutes….
- In a separate bowl combine kidney beans (drained), rotel tomatoes, onion (half green bunch) save other chopped half for later, mix cheddar cheese (Save remainder of cheese for later).. Mix together and let stand while chicken finishes cooking…
- Finally! Chicken is done nice and brown. Pour mixture from bowl into skillet with chicken. Blend very well. Transfer into glass casserole dish, pre heat oven to 350° packing it all in dish. Add remainder of cheddar cheese to the top of casserole, then sprinkle green onions ontop. Bake for 10 minutes uncovered to melt cheese..
- I served this with a side of Spanish rice. Very filling =) Serve and enjoy!.