Easy chicken enchiladas. Easy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The BEST chicken enchiladas — easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite fillings, and made with a super-simple Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever! This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. You can have Easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of large cans of green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2-8 oz of packages of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoes with green Chile’s.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking.
- It’s 12 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional).
Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded. This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite. It's simple to put together and perfect for leftovers — if you're lucky enough. Enchiladas Made Easy – This is a easy to make and follow Chicken Enchilada video with several layers of delicious flavor.
Easy chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred.
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13×9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan..
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days..
Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. This cheesy Mexican dish is made with rotisserie chicken for a hearty and flavorful meal. These easy Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are creamy and delicious, and the enchilada sauce is to die for! This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Tender pieces of shredded chicken are rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce.