Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas.
You can cook Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas
- You need 1 pound of chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 2 of red peppers sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chipotle garlic seasoning.
Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas step by step
- Combine oil and spices and pour over chicken in a large ziplock bag. Seal bag, mix together and marinate overnight.
- Remove chicken and place on baking sheet. Put sliced onion and peppers in the bag and shake until coated.
- Put pepper and onions on same baking sheet and put in the oven 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Eat with or without tortilla shells.