Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo. Join Chef Bourque as he prepares his Cajun Cabbage on the bayou in his Dutch Oven. Don't forget to check out my ecookbooks on Amazon.com. Cajun Cabbage and Noodles is a fun spin on the classic comfort food with a handful of Cajun spices Cabbage and noodles is one of those super simple, no-frills comfort foods.
There isn't anything Earth shattering about this stew. Cajun Stew has the culinary Trinity of onions, bell pepper and celery, plus I like it with potatoes and. The Best Cajun Cabbage Recipes on Yummly You can cook Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo
- It’s of I cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of chunky rotel.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 packs of chopped ham or whatever meat you wanna use doesn’t Matter.
- You need 2 tbs of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare of Butter at least 4 tablespoons or 2 blocks.
- It’s 15 oz of container of season blend /holy trinity,onion,bellpepper,celery or use fresh ingredients to your liking.
Cajun Cabbage Jambalaya, Cajun Cabbage, Baked Cajun Cabbage. To the stock pot, add the cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, lima beans, onions, ketchup, tomato puree, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce. Burgoo is a spicy stew, similar to Irish or Mulligan stew, often served with cornbread or corn muffins. It is often prepared communally as a social gathering.
Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo instructions
- Melt butter, then cook chopped ham for 5 mins or whatever meat your using.
- Then add holy trinity or season blend cook till tenderer add half your seasons with it.
- Then put your cabbage in an add remaining seasons cook for at least two hours on a simmer then it’s done !.
I try my hand at a Kentucky Burgoo with a Cajun Twist. This is one of the best Sunday stews you can make because the leftovers reheat beautifully all week, for either a quick supper or for lunches at work. Cajun cabbage jambalaya will quickly become a favorite meal to serve friends and family. My family loves cabbage and this Cajun cabbage is one of their favorites. Cajun Cabbage Jambalaya is a quick, spicy, and delicious recipe.