Chinese-Style Fried Rice.
You can cook Chinese-Style Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Fried Rice
- It’s 300 g of white rice.
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
Chinese-Style Fried Rice step by step
- Wash the rice then boil in plenty of water for 15 mins (or according to manufacturers instructions). Drain then allow to cool. Boil the peas for 5 mins, drain and set to one side..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl..
- In a large wok or pan, fry the spring onion whites and the garlic gently in a little sesame oil. After 5 minutes turn the heat up and add the rice and the cooked peas. Cook for a few minutes then add the sauce. Stir fry over a high heat then transfer to a serving dish, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the the spring onion greens to serve..