Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing. You saved Creamy Italian Pasta Salad to your Favorites. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian Dressing and Miracle Whip. I didn't use any seasoning, because the Italian dressing was plenty for me. You can cook Creamy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 packages of radiatore pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of pepperoni, quartered.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 4 of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Homemade creamy Italian dressing combined with artichokes hearts, black olives, grape tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers and gluten-free rotini pasta. A perfect gluten-free creamy Italian pasta salad for your next cookout or family get together. Toss a zesty Italian yogurt dressing with tomatoes, zucchini and pasta for a colorful and delicious salad. I have accumulated some delicious recipes that serve large numbers, like this colorful and delicious pasta salad.
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta until done.
- Chop all ingredients and put into a large bowl..
- Drain pasta and run under cold water until pasta is cold. Shake off excess water..
- Add pasta to bowl and add mayonnaise and dressing. Toss well..
The flavors blend so well, and there's plenty of creamy dressing. -Marlene Muckenhirn Delano, Minnesota. To make this pasta salad filling and healthy I decided to fill it up with as many vegetables as I could. I started with a zucchini that I cut into half moons with my Paderno vegetable spiralizer. Create the perfect flavorful salad for summer, but keep it healthy with this Healthy Creamy Italian Pasta Salad. My recipe for creamy Italian Pasta Salad is quite easy.