Taco burgers. My family loves the taste of tacos, but I dislike the mess! So I developed these burgers as a tasty but tidy alternative.—Linda Logan, Warren, Ohio. We are a café that serves Fresh, Made to Order breakfast and lunch!
They were one of those things that were just intimidating. These Taco Burgers were my kiddo's idea, combining his favorite foods: tacos and hamburgers. They are totally adaptable and super easy for a weeknight meal! You can cook Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- It’s of ground hamburger beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Cheese optional.
The amazing taco burger from Jack In The Box is sweeping the nation, with it's great taste and affordability it continues to. Taco Burger – Taco Tuesday meets Burger Night with these hearty burgers flavored with all of your favorite classic taco seasonings. Ground Chicken Taco Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Enjoy a taco and burger in one juicy, delectable dish: Beef is mixed with taco seasoning and topped with a mix of MIRACLE WHIP Dressing and salsa.
Taco burgers step by step
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
Taco Stuffed Burger from Delish.com is a decked-out Juicy Lucia. Taco Stuffed Burger = The Best Of Both Worlds. Adding taco seasoning mix to the ground beef mixture gives this burger its south-of-the-border flavor. Grilled Taco Burger is a tasty twist on a traditional burger with lots of Mexican flavor, pico de gallo and melted cheese. Home » Burger » Taco Burger » Taco Burgers.