My chicken enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised! My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step!
Here is one of my favorite ways to make cheesy saucy chicken enchiladas. Thank you to my sister Monie for always making her chicken enchiladas when she. This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can have My chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My chicken enchiladas
- You need 5 of chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Cheese Monterey Jack and mild cheddar.
- Prepare of Olives optional.
- It’s of Corn taco shells.
- Prepare 1 jar of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Prego Italian sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
Easy chicken enchiladas recipe with tender pieces of shredded chicken rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Savor the flavor of this delicious Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe! All it takes is seven ingredients to turn out a five-star family. I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without the sprinkled cheese.
My chicken enchiladas instructions
- Cut up onion and bell pepper and set to the side.
- Season chicken breast with onion powder garlic powder smoked paprika pepper and drizzle olive oil on top of chicken or either vegetable oil.
- Add onions and bell peppers and Prego Italian sauce to chicken and put in oven bake until chicken breast are tender add a 375° oven.
- After chicken breast is done shred chicken breast with two knives easy to shred the chicken with two esnow it’s time to assemble the enchiladas pour enchilada sauce in a bowl take corn tortillas and dip both sides in the enchilada sauce and put in a baking dish add your chicken your cheese and roll up roll up as many enchiladas as desired poor enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas put in the oven for 30 minutes.
Creamy white chicken enchiladas were all I knew. My existence completely revolved around them. (P. S.: It wasn't until this divine red sauce version came into my life that I finally admitted, just slightly. The Best Chicken Enchiladas are definite favorites! I just toss my chicken into my slow cooker with my homemade enchilada sauce or my blender enchilada sauce and set the timer.