Mexican pizza. Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine! They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
A tasty and easy Mexican-style pizza with a flour tortilla crust I whipped up because I had the stuff to make it!! Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. The speciality pizza is topped with zesty chorizo, premium mozzarella, cheddar cheese, black olives, diced tomatoes and jalapeño. You can cook Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- You need of Taco meat.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of tostadas.
- Prepare of Red Enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- You need of Any other toppings you want.
Mexican Pizza is a copycat of the Taco Bell classic. Fried tortillas, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, enchilada sauce, and gooey, melted cheese! Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Crisp tortilla shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce (which kinda tastes like enchilada sauce), a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine.
Mexican pizza instructions
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
My husband is a picky eater, but this healthy Mexican pizza has lots of flavor, and he actually looks forward to it. Place crust on a cookie sheet, then spread the bean mixture over crust. A fun Mexican Pizza with a layer of refried beans and spicy ground beef sandwiched between two flour tortillas, topped with salsa, shredded cheese, jalapenos, green onions, and tomatoes. Then baked until it's hot, melty and gooey delicious. It's a copycat recipe … Mexican Pizza When people ask us what our favorite type of food is, we're always torn between two: Italian and Mexican.