Fresh Spanish Rice.
You can cook Fresh Spanish Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Spanish Rice
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of steaming hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro, minced.
- You need 2 of medium-large tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s tsp of salt.
Fresh Spanish Rice instructions
- Heat water, pour over rice in a heat proof bowl, and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil and garlic in a pan..
- Add drained and rinsed rice. And suate a little before adding the pepper & salt..
- Pour in broth and bring to a simmer, cover and reduce heat..
- After about 20 minutes, uncover add butter and stir..
- Mix in fresh cilantro and tomatoes.