Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. Green bell peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, and sharp Cheddar cheese are a hearty meal perfect for weeknight dinners. Stuff each pepper with the beef and rice mixture, and place peppers open side up in a baking dish. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers.
My family especially enjoys this dish in the summer when fresh tomatoes and green peppers are readily available. I have made these Stuffed Green Peppers a number of times. Add taco seasoning mix and water to. cheese and green peppers over meat. You can have Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip
- It’s 1/2 pound of extra lean beef.
- It’s 6 of green peppers (save 2 tops to dice).
- It’s 2 of bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/4 of diced red onion.
- It’s 1/2 of diced jalapeño.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- It’s of Rice cauliflower.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese crisp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of jalapeño.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Bake at 350' until golden brown top sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Bake in oven. side of the dish. Brown beef and drain well.. stirring occasionally. It freezes well for future servings. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip step by step
- Cook ground beef.
- Add Garlic, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño & ketchup.
- Add rice cauliflower then taco seasoning with a little bit of water.
- Cook until ready then stuff green peppers top with shredded cheese.
- Put parmesan cheese on parchment paper then place fresh slice jalapeño and press down.
- Baked at 350' until golden brown then top with a little bit shredded cheese…place in oven to melt.
- Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat.
Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. Our most trusted Stuffed Green Pepper With Taco Seasoning recipes. Stuffed Green Peppers recipe: Peppers stuffed with ground chuck and diced tomatoes (and topped with cheese!) is the perfect winter Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Take green peppers and slice them in half and clean out seeds. Then steam peppers or place in microwave in a.