Beef and chorizo tacos. Beef Chorizo Tacos with Cabbage Slaw. Each person gets three filling tacos for a satisfying meal full of fresh veggie crunch. Garlic, paprika, cumin, and vinegar turn ground beef into near-instant Mexican-style chorizo, much leaner than the traditional pork version.
Cacique® Beef Chorizo features an authentic blend of robust herbs and spices with a rich flavor of beef. Once cooked, it can be eaten by itself, added to corn tortillas for tacos, and even place on top of avocado toast for a quick and easy snack. Plus, few ingredients are needed since the chorizo is already seasoned with a lot of spices. You can cook Beef and chorizo tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and chorizo tacos
- It’s 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 links of raw chorizo sausage (6 to 8oz).
- You need 1/3 cup of white onion diced.
- It’s 1 of large poblano diced.
- You need of Large garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need of Lime.
- Prepare of Hot Mexican chile powder.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Small Idaho potato skinned and diced small (about a cup to cup and a 1/2).
Here in the USA, "Taco Tuesday" has By the time you finish cooking the chorizo, your tortillas will be also warm and ready to fix the tacos. Top each tortilla with a couple of tablespoons of. Incredibly juicy Mexican Shredded Beef in a rich, flavour loaded sauce. Slow cooker, pressure cooker, oven or stove.
Beef and chorizo tacos instructions
- Start by skinning the potatoe and dicing it. Add to a bowl and season with salt, cumin, chili powder and paprika. Add to a non stick.
- In a non stick pan heat some evo in your and add the onions and poblano. Sauté for around 10 minutes or until the onions start to brown. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant..
- Add the potatoes and turn the heat up to about medium high and cook until they are crispy and set aside..
- In a separate pan add the meat and cook through. Season with cumin, paprika, chili powder and a couple punches of salt. Once the seasoning have toasted with the meat add the potatoe mixture in with about a 1/2 cup of water and simmer until thickened.
- Add the cilantro and pull off the heat. Serve on flour street tacos with some pepper jack cheese, homemade pico and a touch of sour cream..
Use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and Sear aggressively: browning = flavour on both the beef and in the sauce (from the brown stuff on the base of the pot). Add everything else into the pot. The Best Beef Chorizo Recipes on Yummly Beef And Chorizo Pizza, Yellow Rice With Chorizo, Beef And Chorizo Casserole. But then again I love anything and everything with Mexican Chorizo.