Chopped Guacamole 10 #mommasrecipes.
You can cook Chopped Guacamole 10 #mommasrecipes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chopped Guacamole 10 #mommasrecipes
- It’s 3 of avocados.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of Serrano chilli.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
Chopped Guacamole 10 #mommasrecipes instructions
- Perfectly wash the avocados, cut them in halves and with a spoon remove the avocado pulp and put it in a container. Crush them and reserve. Wash the lemon and cut it in half and squeeze the juice and add it to the avocado. Here you can add the minced garlic..
- Whas the onion and finely chop it, put them in the container where the avocado is, wash the tomatoes and also chop them into small pieces, wash the coriander and dry with a paper towel and chop finely, removing the beads. Chop the Serrano Chilli too. Spicy is your decision. If you want you can add more than one Serrano..
- You put everything in the container to mix and integrate all the ingredients, we add salt to taste and that’s it!! With some flour tortilla chips or purple tortilla chips, they will taste really good. This CHOPPED GUACAMOLE serves to accompany roasted meats or any barbecue..