Cheesy Mexi-Quinoa Bake.
You can have Cheesy Mexi-Quinoa Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mexi-Quinoa Bake
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano pepper, diced (or small green pepper).
- It’s 1 cup of corn (2 Cobbs or lil less than 1 can).
- It’s 1/2 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken stock or water.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of +1 tbs of salsa (any kind, hot or mild).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Or more (if you'd like) of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
Cheesy Mexi-Quinoa Bake instructions
- In a pot combine quinoa and chicken stock and cook 15-20min then set aside.
- In a pan, brown ground beef then drain some (not all) the fat..
- Add onions to ground beef and cook for about 3 min, then add the chili powder, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder and mix..
- Add the poblano and cherry tomatoes, stir and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the corn and quinoa and mix to combine. Then stir in the salsa..
- Transfer everything to a lightly sprayed/greased casserole/baking dish and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Bake in 400°F oven for 15 or 20 min until the cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Serve with avocado slices, and lime wedges ? (sour cream would be great too).