Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano????. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fold in onion, olives, and oregano. The winning combination of garlic, basil, oregano and onion definitely shine in this delicious herb bread that also contains a potent helping of Romano cheese.
Grandpa Tony prepared this baked bread often, especially for a meal featuring a vegetable frittata and a fresh tomato salad. It is fine made with a good loaf of Italian bakery bread, and even better with a homemade loaf. Sicilian semolina bread is especially delicious prepared in this way. You can cook Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano???? using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano????
- You need 5 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of apoons of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of ts of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of sugar.
- It’s 1 spoon of Fresh yougert.
- Prepare of Fresh oregano.
- You need of Olives.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Make fresh aromatic Italian Focaccia bread at home. Fresh Italian bread topped with olives, peppers, feta and garlic is the perfect accompaniment to any. Fresh delicious traditional Italian bread, knife, olives and olive oil on a white wooden table Grilled bread bruschetta with Italian tomatoes, orange color, very good and long-lasting, seasoned with olive oil and oregano Focaccia bread with olive oil and oregano herb, freshly baked italian bread. This delicious, fragrant oregano bread is made in the bread machine.
Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano???? instructions
- We start with adding 2 cups from the flour amount with 2 cups of the warm water the sugar the dry yeast and we mix it till it turns into homogeneous mixture we rest it for almost 10 minutes to make bubbles.
- We add all the other ingredients with the previous mixture we mix it well and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Then we put the olives the fresh oregano olive oil on the top.
- Put it into preheated oven on 200 ℃ for 15/20 minutes.
- The finall result?.
- Hope you like it try it and tell me your opinion?? perfect mates?.
- Try it with some one you love❤❤.
It's made with Romano or Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and oregano. You might want to bake this bread just for the wonderful aroma! I've made the bread with Parmesan cheese and basil instead of oregano, and it was amazing. Start plotting how to use fresh oregano and it's likely that you'll first turn to either a Greek or Italian dish. Even though oregano is used in a variety of Italian dishes (and in a lot of other.