Simple Fried Empanadas.
You can cook Simple Fried Empanadas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Empanadas
- You need 1 each of Flour tortilla (homemade).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas.
- It’s 1 of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Cooking Oil.
Simple Fried Empanadas instructions
- Brown the ground beef and add the peas and onions when almost finished..
- Mix in salsa and seasonings..
- Heat oil until shimmering..
- Roll out dough into 4" rounds. Add a scoop of beef mixture. Fold into half moon shapes and press along edge with fork..
- Carefully place beef/dough pouch into hot oil. Let cook about 2 minutes until brown then flip..
- Remove once both sides are golden brown. Cool and drain on a paper towel..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream..