Carne Asada bowls.
You can cook Carne Asada bowls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carne Asada bowls
- You need 1 of flank or skirt steak.
- Prepare of Guacamole (recipe in my collection).
- Prepare of Pico (recipe in my collection).
- It’s 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need of Rice of preference (I used cauliflower).
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1/4-1/2 C of Dale's steak seasoning or your favorite steak marinade.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of hot sauce (used tapatio).
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need of Dry Seasoning.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Oregano.
Carne Asada bowls step by step
- Marinate the steak at 1-3 days prior in marinade ingredients.
- Guac and pico can be prepared in advance.
- Cook rice. If using riced cauliflower this can wait until the end as it cooks quickly.
- Use meat tenderizer to tenderize meat. Remove from marinade and sprinkle on dry seasoning ingredients. Cook on hot grill 15-20 mins to done preference..
- Let meat rest about 10 minutes and then dice up.
- Assemble bowls with steak, rice, pico, beans and guac.