Mike's Huevos a la Mexicana.
You can have Mike's Huevos a la Mexicana using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Huevos a la Mexicana
- It’s of ● For The Eggs [throw all of these ingredients in 1 large bowl].
- Prepare 6 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Pico de Gallo.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [reserve half for garish].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- Prepare 6 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for garish].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Ground Cumin.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Oils.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter [for frying].
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- You need of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of Sliced Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Chilled Red And Green Salsas.
- You need of Red Tabasco.
- You need of Green Tabasco.
- It’s of Assorted Fresh Fruits.
Mike's Huevos a la Mexicana step by step
- Gather all of your items for a a quicker breakfast. Chop your vegetables and herbs. Add everything to eggs. Whisk your egg mixture together well..
- Melt your butter in pan then add your egg mixture. Cook four about 3 minutes. Be sure not to stir or overcook. You'll want your eggs moist and chunky..
- Add eggs to a warm plate and serve everything together..
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, peppers, salsas and cheeses. Enjoy!.