Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba).
You can have Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba)
- Prepare of Imitation Crab Meat ?.
- You need of Lemons/limes ?.
- It’s of Cucumbers?.
- Prepare of Tomatoes?.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need of Jalapenos?️.
- You need 2 of avocados ?.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic salt w/ Parsley (optional).
- It’s of Tostadas or Tortilla chips.
Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba) step by step
- Cut up and shred the imitation crab meat..
- Slice, Dice, and Chop all your ingredients. Discarding the unedible parts..
- Mix ALL ingredients together in a bowl..
- Juice your lemons/ limes and pour over your mixture. The citrus will marinate and cook the meat on its own..
- Cover. With topper or plastic wrap..
- Chill it. In refrigerator for 2 hours or more. Or Over night..
- Serve with your tostadas, and enjoy..