Gulab Jamoon Glass Halwa. నోట్లో వేసుకుంటే ఇట్టే కరిగిపోయే Godhuma Halwa Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan (where it is known as gulab jamun), the Maldives. Traditionally gulab jamun were made using khoya i.e milk solids as the main ingredient.
If you are new to Indian foods, then you may be wondering. Once you finish the Coconut Halwa, go for Gulab Jamoon. It will be smoking hot, smoother, and super-glossy. You can have Gulab Jamoon Glass Halwa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamoon Glass Halwa
- Prepare 1 cup of China grass/ Agar Agar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of Water.
- Prepare 3-4 of Gulab Jamoon.
- It’s of Crushed nuts.
Just touch the spoon to break the Jamoon ball, it will be so soft that it doesn't take a second to melt in your mouth. After eating coconut halwa and Jamoon, one should go for Single Vada Sambar. Find gulab jamoon stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. These deep fried soft balls of Khoya dipped in divine sugar syrup is an instant hit among Indians.
Gulab Jamoon Glass Halwa step by step
- Cut the gulab jamoons into pieces and place them on the bottom of the servin cups..
- Boil 4 cups of water, add sugar and China grass and boil till the china grass melts…
- Pour this mixture on top of the gulab jamoons and keep it aside for 15-20 min to set…
- Garnish with crushed nuts and njoy..!! You can either refrigerate them and hav it chilled or warm…
Oh wait, no they have nothing to do with roses! Gajar Ka Halwa will surely top the list. Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup. As India's most popular dessert, gulab jamun is a staple in most parts of Gulab jamuns are served for almost every celeberations. Gulab jamuns can be served warm or at room temperature.