Pumpkin Pie. This pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for the holidays! You didn't think I would post a homemade pie crust tutorial and not share a few pie recipes with you, did you? Don't worry, I have one more pie recipe.
This is absolutely the BEST homemade pumpkin pie recipe! Make it with canned or fresh pumpkin puree and up to several days ahead. Thanksgiving pie never looked so good or so. You can cook Pumpkin Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of unbaked 9inch pie shell.
Pumpkin pie is a food item that can be eaten by the player. To eat pumpkin pie, press and hold use while it is selected in the hotbar. Pumpkin Pie is an open-faced single crust pie that is filled with a smooth custard-like filling made with pumpkin puree, eggs, cream, sugar and spices. Pumpkin pie is the most classic Thanksgiving dessert.
Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. (Sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg and ground cloves.).
- In a larger bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. (Eggs and pumpkin puree.).
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until blended together. Stir in the evaporated milk..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie shell in the pie pan..
- Bake for 15 minutes and then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for an additional 50 to 55 minutes. Check with a toothpick, to make sure that it comes out clean..
- Allow to cool on a rack for about 2 to 3 hours..
The holiday wouldn't be the same without it. And homemade pumpkin pie is both easy and well worth the minimal effort. Grocery stores usually carry them in late September through December in the U. Everyone loves this homemade pumpkin pie recipe that is incredibly easy, moist, flavorful, and the all around perfect pumpkin pie! Learn how to make classic pumpkin pie. traditional holiday pumpkin pie recipe – perfect dessert for thanksgiving and other holidays.