Mexican potato salad. The leftovers make an awesome late-night snack, straight from the fridge. This colorful Mexican Potato Salad is loaded with fresh crunchy corn, tender juicy ripe tomatoes, buttery avocado and perky green onions, then the whole ensemble is perfectly dressed in a delicious. Mexican Potato Salad From the cookbook The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss Used with permission of the author.
Add potatoes and toss to combine. Preferably lots and lots of potato salad! This Gluten Free Mexican Sweet Potato Salad is perfect if I have a bright, citrusy, Mexican-inspired version that uses sweet potatoes instead of regular white. You can have Mexican potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican potato salad
- Prepare 1 can of black olives chopped, sliced, or sliveted up to you.
- It’s 3 of celery stocks washed and chopped fine.
- You need 2 of bell peppers I used yellow and orange for color diced finely.
- Prepare of 1 dill pickle doced finely.
- Prepare of 2 jars diced pimentoes drainef.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup mayonaise.
- Prepare of 1-2 tbs yellow mustard.
- It’s of 2 tsp ground cumin.
- It’s of 1 tbs or less or more of season salt.
- It’s of 12 boiled eggs minced 9 slice 4 for the top of the salad.
A quick and easy dairy free potato salad packed with grilled corn, jalapeno, black beans and avocado. This easy Mexican sweet potato salad has a spicy avocado chipotle dressing and grilled corn! And eat they will…because there's Vegan Mexican Sweet Potato Salad in the hoouuuuuuse! Mexican potato salad goes well with all kinds of meats and fish and is ideal for any occasion.
Mexican potato salad instructions
- In big bowl put veggies do it looks like the picture. Bellpepper, pickel, celery, green onion, olives, pimentoes, minced eggs.
- In a pot put bite size red potatoes to boil for 20 mins then strain the rinse with cold water let cool and drain for yen mins mix in mayonnaise, mustard, season salt mix taste put sliced egg and paprika on top..
- Put in refrigerator for at lease 2 hours to let flavors meld serve enjoy. If you try this you will never go back other potato salads if you make it take a picture I would love to see how it came out..
Then you'll love this Mexican Street Corn Potato Salad! Tender cubes of potato and charred sweet corn kernels are coated in a creamy mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, salty cheese, chilies, garlic. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Try this Warm Mexican Potato Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.