Indian shrimp curry. Super easy, one pot and tons of flavors! This all-natural Keto Indian Shrimp Curry recipe has bold flavor and a bit of a spicy kick. For garam masala, use your favorite recipe.
Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Custom. Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete value. Indian Shrimp Curry recipe: try this refreshingly spicy shrimp curry.accompany it with long grain white rice and enjoy the heat and freshness! You can have Indian shrimp curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian shrimp curry
- You need 35 of cooked frozen shrimp.
- You need 2 large of onion.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of inch ginger.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- You need 1 of inch cinnamon bark.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 7 of whole black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried coriander.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Indian Shrimp Curry in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Sea Foods. View top rated Indian shrimp curry recipes with ratings and reviews. East Indian Shrimp In A Tandoori Marinade, Creamy Shrimp Curry, South Indian Brinjal curry recipe, etc.
Indian shrimp curry step by step
- Chop garlic and ginger.
- Chop onions as finely as possible.
- Chop tomatoes, potato and chilli.
- heat the oil over medium heat and add garlic, ginger, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon bark and peppercorns..
- Once garlic is almost done add onions and cook over medium heat till they are light brown. This will take 20-30 minutes..
- Once onions have turned light brown add tomatoes, chilli, turmeric, dried coriander and red chilli powder.
- Cook the onion tomato mixture until there is a small film of oil on the edges. If there is no film after 10 minutes of cooking add more oil and cook for 5 minutes. Repeat until the film is seen.
- Add the potato and cook for 10 minutes with a half cup of water after 5 minutes to prevent the onion tomato mixture from burning.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix it in.
- Add the frozen shrimp and stir till the frozen shrimp have separated.
- Cover and let the curry simmer till the potato is soft adding salt to taste..
Indian Shrimp Curry is considered to be a delicacy in Bengal. Learn How to make/prepare Bhagari Jhinga by following this easy recipe. This rich and flavored Indian Shrimp Curry is easy to make. Spicy Malabar Shrimp curry – Succulent, crisp shrimp in a spicy curry with ground red chilies Spicy Malabar Shrimp Curry. This shrimp curry is prepared with coconut milk and has more of a touch of Indian flavors.