Steak fajitas my way. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make homemade fajita seasoning and sirloin steak fajitas. For this recipe and much more please visit.
I wasn't interested in altering the dish in any profound way, but I did want my versions STEAK FAJITAS. Explore our Steak Fajitas recipe today! Make juicy, flavorful Steak Fajitas that are just as good as the ones you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant. You can cook Steak fajitas my way using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak fajitas my way
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of red pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped up fine and divided.
- You need 2 of limes juiced divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Cummins.
- Prepare 1 package of tortillas.
- You need 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.for garnish.
- It’s 1.25 lbs of flank steak trimmed of fat sliced.
Explore our Steak Fajitas recipe today! Although flank steak can be cooked many different ways, I prefer to marinate and cook flank steak quickly with high heat in a cast iron skillet similar Marinated flank steak and loads of flavorful veggies make a delicious fajita filling perfect for busy weeknight dinners. Tastes great and easy to make! Veggie-packed, grilled steak fajitas are a classic SoCal meal.
Steak fajitas my way instructions
- Add steak chili powder ground Cummins 1lime juiced and half of cilantro and 2 tbsp of oil. Roll it up fridge or freezer.
- Add onions garlic and pepper's 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet medium heat. Add remaining cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
- Allow to cook over medium heat combine steak with remaining marinade until cooked to your liking. Me personally I add 2 large tsp of cornstarch to 2 oz. Of cold water to thicken at end.
- Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream and me chipotle peppers on cheese and then the sour cream. Enjoy with a cold beer and a half of lime squeezed into your beer.
This recipe is made gluten-free and paleo-friendly with cassava flour tortillas. But what makes this steak fajita recipe so special is the marinade. The best steak fajitas have a tangy, lime, spicy flavor. Skirt steak is the traditional cut used for fajitas It used to be inexpensive, but now it's not so cheap; oftentimes flank steak costs less Either will be a good choice. Keywords: steak fajitas, steak fajitas recipe, sheet pan fajitas, how to make fajitas, homemade fajitas, steak dinner, steak dinner recipe, easy steak recipe.