Spanish pockets. The unseen pocket inside of jackets that is formed by the pockets meant for the exterior. Popular brand spanish pocket of Good Quality and at Affordable Prices You can Buy on AliExpress. We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you.
Context sentences for "pockets" in Spanish. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. You can have Spanish pockets using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish pockets
- It’s of pocket bread———–.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Filling ———-.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of capers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground annatto.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water to boil chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of diced onions.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of diced bell pepper.
- Prepare of -frying ————.
- It’s as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Pete put his wallet in his pocket. pocket [sth]⇒ vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object–for example, "Say something." pocket translate: bolsillo, bolsillo, bolsillo, tronera, bolsa, bolsillo, meterse/guardar en el bolsillo, embolsar…. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. Find great deals on eBay for spanish pocketbooks. The Pocket Spanish Guide features the content you see in the Babbel app and in Babbel Magazine — all created by our in-house team of Spanish language teachers and experts, and all designed to help.
Spanish pockets instructions
- Add the tablespoon of salt, annatto powder, garlic, cumin, and paprika to the water and boil the thighs..
- When the thighs are able to be cut take out and cut them. I used frozen ones. Add back to broth.
- Mix the seasonings with the flour.
- Add water slowly to the flour. Form a ball add the oil and mix well by kneading it for 3 minutes..
- Cover and let rest 30 minutes.
- Boil the thighs that's sliced. Add the capers, onions, and peppers..
- Add tomato paste..
- Let the liquids reduce for the chicken. Use a potato smasher to mash the chicken. Cook till most of the liquids are gone. Heat the oil..
- Take the dough form a ball about the size of a golf ball..
- Roll the ball into a disc.
- Add the filling to the middle of the disc.
- Fold the sides towards the middle.
- Start frying folded side down.
- Turn after 3 minutes. Fry for 2 minutes. Turn once more. Fry the folded side once more for a minute and a half. Move to paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce or sour cream. I used Scotch Bonnet Salsa my recipe..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Alternative spelling of [i]pocket-sized[/i]. relatively moderate, limited, or small; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a. Translation of pocket at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more. Free online translation from English into Spanish and back, English-Spanish dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples of usage. What is the Spanish word for pocket? pocket is translated by the lexicographers at Oxford If the card is in your pocket when you are close to the car, a push of the button on the door handle will be.