Chicken Taco Soup.
You can cook Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 of small whole chicken.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..