Western-style Bean Rice with Basil.
You can cook Western-style Bean Rice with Basil using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Western-style Bean Rice with Basil
- It’s 700 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Genovese sauce (I used.
- Prepare 120 grams of Mixed beans, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Western-style Bean Rice with Basil step by step
- Put the rinsed rice, lemon juice, white wine and coarse salt in the rice cooker..
- Add water to the 2 cup mark, mix everything well and switch the cooker on..
- When done, stir in the genovese sauce, and gently mix in the beans..
- Transfer to serving dishes, sprinkle on some parmesan cheese, and enjoy..