Salty Sweet Spicy Honey and Tamari Glazed Seed Snacks. Crispy, warm, savory, and sweet – an easy recipe for the perfect snack or cocktail hour munchie. Check out the full recipe on tastefullygrace.com, and many. In this video, you'll see how to make sweet, salty, spicy mixed nuts.
Chef John chooses walnuts, pecans, cashews, and almonds for his nut mix, spicing them up with cayenne pepper, cumin, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Do your best to make sure the nuts are evenly spread out (if they are clumped together, they won't cook evenly). Scrape out every last bit of glaze from the bowl and drizzle over the nuts. You can cook Salty Sweet Spicy Honey and Tamari Glazed Seed Snacks using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty Sweet Spicy Honey and Tamari Glazed Seed Snacks
- Prepare 200 gm of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 200 gm of sunflower seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamari (or soy) sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil melted.
I like this with pecans because the glaze gets into the nooks and crannies, but it will work with cashews as well. This completely addicting sweet & spicy honey Chex mix is made with extra sauce for extra flavor! Pour the sauce on top and bake. Baked until the sauce seeps into every last crispy square, this mega flavorful and positively addicting snack is positively undefeated.
Salty Sweet Spicy Honey and Tamari Glazed Seed Snacks step by step
- Very simply just mix everything together and spread out on a baking tray. Use baking paper to line the tray unless you have a great non stick tray..
- Bake in the oven at 170 C until the seeds have dried out – about 15 minutes, making sure to stir the seeds every 5 minutes. Keep a close eye on them towards the end as seeds burn quickly!.
Spiced Roasted Walnuts with Honey Recipe, how to make spiced roasted walnuts with honey. Easy healthier snack idea. also great all year round! how to roast walnuts, healthy snacks, best of easy homemade snacks, spicy food recipe, www. Enjoy a healthy snack with an umami taste with our organic tamari-roasted sunflower seeds. These premium, no-shell seeds are roasted with tamari, a wheat-free alternative to soy sauce, for a savory, salty taste. Our organic tamari-roasted sunflower seeds are gluten-free and kosher.