Indian Paneer Tikka (blow your head off).
You can cook Indian Paneer Tikka (blow your head off) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Paneer Tikka (blow your head off)
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 300 grams of cottage cheese, cut into 2" squares.
- It’s 1 large of capsicum, cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 1 of onion, cut into 4 pieces.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, cut into 8 pieces.
- Prepare of For the Marinade.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thick cream.
- Prepare 1 of A few drops of orange color or a pinch of turmeric.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried mango powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
Indian Paneer Tikka (blow your head off) instructions
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Add the cottage cheese cubes and all the vegetables. Mix well..
- Leave the ingredients for marinating for about 2 hours..
- Grease the grill rack. Arrange the Cottage cheese cubes on it. After them, arrange the vegetables on the rack..
- Set your oven at 220°F C and preheat it. Put the Tikkas in the hot oven..
- Let them cook for about 20 mins till they're rich golden brown in color..
- Spoon some melted butter on.the tikkas and grill for 5 mins. Remove from the oven. Sprinkle some lemon juice over it..
- Serve Hot. (Side dish can be a coriander chutney, the recipe is in my profile).