Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza.
You can have Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza
- You need of Italian.
- Prepare 2 of Betty Crocker Pizza Crust.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Spinach, Thawed.
- It’s 1 of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 5 of Italian Sausages, Chopped and Browned.
Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza instructions
- Prepare pizza crust and roll out on greased pizza pan. Bake 400° for 10 minutes to start the cooking process of dough..
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix ricotta cheese and juices from can of tomatoes..
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture on pizza crust. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, then follow up with mozzarella..
- Top with Italian sausage. Squeeze some juice out of spinach and sprinkle over sausage..
- Put diced tomatoes from can over top of spinach and sausage..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese gets golden brown. Enjoy!.